Saturday 18 May 2013

Camino Paths

The Caminos are made up of a variety of types of paths, from alongside the road, on tarmac, to beautiful leafy groves where the only sound is the sound of nature rejoicing. 

Today I thought I'd share a few images of those paths and leave you to add your own wording.... some go up, often steeply, some down, just a steeply and many just meander gently along the level... 


These were all taken along the Camino Frances in 2010.  Each one special in its own way.








2 comments:

  1. I'll bet the "story" behind each spot will continue to develop over time, even for you. Buen Camino.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      Thanks for popping by and commenting.
      The stories of the Camino are wide-ranging and amazing -I think I probably have one for each of the photos I share!

      Delete