Sunday 12 May 2013

Caminos 2010 - 2013


A new blog comes into life for a new Camino.....

In 2010 Janey and I walked the length of the CAMINO FRANCES - all the way from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago. After 800kms or so we were hooked.  After our incredible experience I wrote 'The Magic of the Camino' 




In 2011, Janey and I were back on our way again. This time the CAMINO PORTUGUÉS. A walk from Porto to Santiago  - only about 230kms this year.



In 2012 Janey was able to join me, so I walked the CAMINO PRIMITIVO, solo. Although as per usual I made friends along the way. I started in Oviedo and walked to Santiago. A total of around 285 kms.

 


This year we are headed out on the CAMINO INGLES from Ferrol to Santiago, a total of just 110kms, followed by a walk to Muxia and finisterre, another 120kms. This year Janey and are are back together on the Way, and being joined by Kerri. 






 Follow our adventures here on my new blog..... 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I just thought it'd make more sense to separate it from my usual posts and make it easier to follow for any of our chums that want to see what we're up to over the next few weeks...

      Delete
  2. Buen Camino Mark, I will follow your walk. Thinking of doing the same next year. I LOVE Galicia. If you have a chance, hop over to Tracy Saunders at the Little Fox House. Ingrid, the Canadian, who walked CF Sept/Oct 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in Ingrid. I have heard of the little Fox and am intrigued. Hopefully we will fall across it's door at some point. X

      Delete